Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Future of space travel...

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Do you think there will ever be a space craft from NASA, the Russians or whoever that can simply take off and land like a normal airplane, but fly right up into space? The space shuttles had the landing part down...That way they can do away with the relatively higher risks of a launch. I guess the big problem is what would propel them into an 'orbit' type of air speed since currently, booster rockets do all the work, then simply fall off

I believe it can be done thru electromagnetism and using the same polarity to propell the craft balanced by gyration(If we where to built a craft that at the rear of the craft use positive against positive while at the same time in the front of the craft use positive against negative to pull the craft at different intensities. While all the time doing this gyro balancing the craft to keep it flying correctly[pay attention NASA]) ;) What all of this means is the push pull method :D

Gravity is just a theory, like evolution.

So, just re-write the bits about gravity to suit the needs, get rid of all the problems with good spelling & diction.

Then use a Cessna or King Aire and off ya go.

Space Elevators. Done.

I've been causally following the Space Elevator rhetoric for the past couple of years. Extremely interesting concept. Lots of talk so far but not much action. Looks like there are still several humongous, maybe impossible, hurdles to clear before one can be built. Many decades off at the least.