Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Question for the 9ers Fans

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

How many "The Catch"es do you need? Got 3 now?? The Catch I, II & III? Every time someone catches a TD in the playoffs you got to name it The Catch, again?

There's only 1 to me... Dwight Clark's fingertip grab on a ball Montana has said that he was pretty much throwing away. The other two should be called the "passes" since they hit the T.O. and Vernon Davis on the numbers. Good catches in traffic sure, but greater passes.

Mike I agree. There is only one catch. It brought the Niners into the Super Power that they came to be. That one catch made a loser into a Super Bowl winner.

We won't know if Vernon's touchdown will have any historic memory as The original Catch. The News heads keep talking about Owens catch as the Catch II. In truth I can tell you it held no memory retainment for me.

We will have to wait a few more weeks or years to see if Vernon's grab has the same conceptions that lead the Niners to a decade of success..

Me being a 49ers fan in my opinion the ...Montana to Clark is ...THE CATCH...:beers:

The Young to Owens catch was about the only ball thrown that T.O.held on to that day...but was caught at the

right time and wound up being the game winner ...think Youngs pass was more exciting than the catch...

THANKS T.O. FOR HOLDING ON ....:hi5:

The Smith to Davis catch to me was a Break out moment for them both...think it was Highlite in

both of there careers and make for an exciting few yrs ahead...My smile said it all ...that was their day to share..:D

Lets see another day like this ...Catch #4 this sunday ...ill take it ;)

Montana to Clark should be known as the miracle. Cause we all know Joe was throwing that ball out the back of the end zone and Clark came and grabbed it.;)

And who said white men can't jump. ;)