Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xtreme visions

TimS & The Online Store

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Is something wrong with your  tims and sales email? ive emailed u several times since jan 7th and i have yet to get a response. yet i see u make posts on here daily. i dont see how hard it is to mail a light to the same state. 10days now since item was purchased. before the purchase u responded to all of my messages the same day.

Contacting StripersOnline

You can email us at sales@stripersonline.comand expect to have your email returned generally within the hour, sometimes within minutes, and very rarely, within 48 hours. We pride ourselves on being responsive to all of you questions and take great pleasure in making you feel comfortable.

If you have any questions about an order you placed or an order you would like to place, please email us me at tims@stripersonline.comand I will do everything I can to help you out. Please don't email me with "what's the best reel?" type questions, I cannot answer those type questions, they are too subjective and mine is but one opinion. If you'd like pose those types of questions to over 25,000 registered members of StripersOnline.com, please check outSurfTalk - Striped Bass Surf Fishing Forums - these are the message forums that built this site and these exact type of questions are addressed there very thoroughly...much better than I could do myself ;-)

I've been waiting a while for 2 plugs. More than the usual time. Maybe he is sick?? Or ran out of stamps??? It is taking a while though.

I've heard this from other people also, usually tim is right on the ball a week tops for plugs, going on like 3 weeks now, something is wrong, I sent his a pm about this yesterday, no response yet, unlike him,

The workers in the shipping department are on strike, union BS about unlicensed fork lift usage in the plug storage warehouse or something... :rolleyes:

So, for now, its just one guy.

And his hair.

The workers in the shipping department are on strike, union BS about unlicensed fork lift usage in the plug storage warehouse or something... :rolleyes:

And his hair.

The hair could put a smackdown on Chuck Norris. :D

And his hair.

You know a Good Lawyer? I need to Sue.

I've ordered from the SOL store to many times to count. Tim has always been reliable and I have often received my order in 3 days :) No doubt this is a rare situation and Tim will correct it .

We ran outta boxes and it backed everything up. Your light was packed over the weekend and shipped this morning. You should have it tomorrow...which is plenty of time for something you won't need until April or May :th:

TimS

Rumor has it, he skipped town. He was last seen on one of the islands sporting a rasta type wig and one of those multi colored hats, drinking some fruity drink with a giant smile on his face. We knew it was him because he was wearing an SOL hoodie ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif

Rumor has it, he skipped town. He was last seen on one of the islands sporting a rasta type wig and one of those multi colored hats, drinking some fruity drink with a giant smile on his face. We knew it was him because he was wearing an SOL hoodie ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif

And was wearing a brand new neck light. :p

And was wearing a brand new neck light. :p

And he was fishing Gray Gables RM plugs :)