Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I.C. Sines

706z Roller Bearing Size ?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Boca bearings has the FR-063 econo stainless steel ABEC5 bearings for the 704/706 and FR-063C-Y ceramic ABEC5 bearings for the 704/706.

I think the size is SR6-ZZ #5 AV2

Boca bearings has the FR-063 econo stainless steel ABEC5 bearings for the 704/706 and FR-063C-Y ceramic ABEC5 bearings for the 704/706.

I think the size is SR6-ZZ #5 AV2

thanks for that info .

but i'm actually looking for the dimensions of the little roller bearing inside the line roller . i believe the bearing measurements , ** x ** x ** , are needed to order from 'VXB' Bearing Co. .

while where at it does anyone know the size of the handle bearing for the 706Z ?

Slick, is that size for the roller bearing or the pinion bearing?

Main bearing part # 20-704 which connects to the pinion gear.

The bearing for the roller is hard to find out but I think I can come up with the size. Give me a few.

IC, I have an idea. If you take these measurements of the bearings you are looking for you can order them from Boca Bearing. Check out the size requirements. They are measured in mm and or Inches. The inner,outer and width of the bearing should be enough info to find the right size.

yeah , i don't think i have a tool to get the precise enough numbers . but i'll try . i don't think Boca's gonna have them , but check out 'VXB' , they have a wider range of sizes and i believe has them . while i'm at it i'd like to get the exact numbers on all three 706z bearings for upgrade's , with a ceramic in the line roller .

there's a guy here that might have the numbers . i'll pm him . at some i guess i might have to buy the right tool to measure .

that would help . thanks . maybe you could get some numbers on the handle bearing too . :)

it seems to me the VXB bearings has all the sizes covered , but i'm not sure

i tried the link . the numbers were in metric and led me to a site , national precision , that might as well be in chinese .

the number and letter designations are so involved i'd need a college course to start to understand them all . although i think that site is probably a good place to start with a basic understanding of the vernacular .

they come out . they're hard to get out sometimes and even break at times .

they're a replaceable part that should be maintained . thus my effort to track down the size and get a replacement upgrade .

thanks for attempting to find out i appreciate that .:)

i'll get it sooner or later .