Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rwolf4

Carolina Cast Pro

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Cast pro series are high end rods that come in modern parabolic and also zoned action.

I have the 6-10 heaver custom built. At the moment I'm going with it's the hottest rod on the

planet. :) I don't own the one you're mentioning, but I can comfortably say. The whole line of

rods are sweet.

I have been seriously thinking about the 3-7 myself. Looking for someone to talk me out of it. One of the biggest factors is that this rod is designed by someone who fishes the same waters I do so it is designed for me not someone in England throwing lug worms or something. No disrespect I wish I could get some of those worms they have.

M

I've used the 11' 2to 5oz for a year now. It is close to the best rod I've ever owned.The only rod I have that might be better cost more than twice as much.

I do not think you can go wrong with a cast pro

I won't be able to make it but Capt. Ray Brown will have a booth set up at the The Jersey Shore Surfcasters Surf Day show on Saturday, February 25, 2012 from 9:00am – 3:00pm. Location - Brookdale Community College, 765 Newman Springs Rd. Lincroft, NJ .

He should have the rods on display.

Tommy

I won't be able to make it but Capt. Ray Brown will have a booth set up at the The Jersey Shore Surfcasters Surf Day show on Saturday, February 25, 2012 from 9:00am – 3:00pm. Location - Brookdale Community College, 765 Newman Springs Rd. Lincroft, NJ .

Tommy

it's to bad you guys couldn't make it to RISSA or the MASSBASS show, guys up our way would love to handle some of your rods, would be a good comparision to the cts and century rods,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Tommy

Tommy any chance of test casting the CCP 6-10 OZ at this show. I would like to put my AKIOS 757 on it and try it out. I'm looking for a heaver for HATTERAS.

Thanks

Tommy any chance of test casting the CCP 6-10 OZ at this show. I would like to put my AKIOS 757 on it and try it out. I'm looking for a heaver for HATTERAS.

Thanks

Mark,

The 13' 6-10 makes a perfect Hatteras Heaver. That is what I developed it to do.

I'm not sure what the facility is like. There would have to be a pretty big field and I just don't know. Any body on the forum know?

Tommy

Tommy If I have my shows correct in the passed they have had casting demonstrations outside. I'll check with CAPT Ray Brown the day of the show. I heard a lot of good things about this rod I'm looking forward to see one.