Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chromedome

WTB Greenpoint swimmers 1oz-2oz 2 hook, new or used

23 posts in this topic

I'm open to whats available man. I'd prefer a couple dark and a couple light with a yellowish tone if possible and a spearing color. 1-2oz I'm not too picky at this point. A bus or a scratch would be cool too. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I have a 2 oz white swimmer NIP, never used. Same as I paid = $26 & shipping.

So , $28 shipped PayPal should get it done? If so ok.

Thanks. Sorry for late response just getting on now.

What's the length on the 2 oz ones? I have a few laying around that don't really get fished, but for the life of me I can't remember how much they weigh. I know I have white/pink, blurple, and parrot. All have two hooks.

I have these two. Top is the heavier one, 8", just over 3oz. Will let it go for $28 shipped. Bottom uses a 7" ronz tail, is about 2.5oz

Willing to let both go for $50 shipped. Both have been fished, but are in good condition. Not really looking to get rid of them, but they aren't the top plugs in my bag.

What's the length on the 2 oz ones? I have a few laying around that don't really get fished, but for the life of me I can't remember how much they weigh. I know I have white/pink, blurple, and parrot. All have two hooks.

I.5 s are around 6" or so. I might be interested depending on price in white and black.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0