Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

Heroin... Seriously nuts!

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

Ys stuff sucks..sent my life to absolute rock bottom and made me start all over from scratch in life financially and relationship wise. Turns you into a completely different person. I look back and want to kick my own ass for all the dumb **** I did. I got 5 years clean and sober but im still trying to repair damage I caused, that may never be repaired no matter how hard I try.

Its amazing something so beautiful could cause so much destruction..

This is absolutely crazy... I lost a friend to Heroin back in in March of '97... This is a sick drug that should never exist. :(

Watch you children and the friends they associate with, we tried to get my friend help and he went to a rehab, but when he got out he hung out with these POS who let him use again and he died soon after. Still brings a tear whenever I think of him.

RIP CUZ!

This is absolutely crazy... I lost a friend to Heroin back in in March of '97... This is a sick drug that should never exist. :(

Watch you children and the friends they associate with, we tried to get my friend help and he went to a rehab, but when he got out he hung out with these POS who let him use again and he died soon after. Still brings a tear whenever I think of him.

RIP CUZ!

Sorry for your loss. I went to rehab/detox/programs/jail/methadone/suboxone..all before I was 23. The best thing that helped me was getting away from all the people I used to roll with when I was using. At first my life was boring as hell..didnt go anywhere, didnt talk to anyone. Slowly though I stuck with it and I started meeting good people to spend my time with. All my good friends now a days are all people Ive met in the last 5 years and dont associate with many from my past, unless they are clean and sober.

Sorry for your loss. I went to rehab/detox/programs/jail/methadone/suboxone..all before I was 23. The best thing that helped me was getting away from all the people I used to roll with when I was using. At first my life was boring as hell..didnt go anywhere, didnt talk to anyone. Slowly though I stuck with it and I started meeting good people to spend my time with. All my good friends now a days are all people Ive met in the last 5 years and dont associate with many from my past, unless they are clean and sober.

Good on you! Thank GOD you came out on top, and you now have true friends. :)

:th:

Good on you! Thank GOD you came out on top, and you now have true friends. :)

Not out of it yet!! Probably never will be. Its something I will deal with for the rest of my life. I still have temptations, as any addict will thru there lives. Im not gonna lie, even watching some of that video was hard to do because of the triggers. Now im not gonna run out and buy some dope now, but the thought was there even for a quick second. Now if I allowed that thought to progress I might let my guard down..Its a good thing Im a lot stronger than that.

Not out of it yet!! Probably never will be. Its something I will deal with for the rest of my life. I still have temptations, as any addict will thru there lives. Im not gonna lie, even watching some of that video was hard to do because of the triggers. Now im not gonna run out and buy some dope now, but the thought was there even for a quick second. Now if I allowed that thought to progress I might let my guard down..Its a good thing Im a lot stronger than that.

I kind of know the feeling as I stopped smoking and it's been over 2 years, but I still get the cravings and sometimes its damn hard not to smoke, and i know if I act on it and smoke one I am done... By no means can I know for sure what you are or have gone through, but I know this, I am glad you are not on that crap anymore. God Bless man, stay clean. :)