Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jetskibrian

Coastal Va Beach

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I departed Rudee Inlet in Virginia Beach on my jet ski this morning as the sun was rising. Calm seas, and about 30 degrees. I only had a couple of hours because I had to work today. I saw a couple of boats catch some Striped Bass but I only managed a couple of dog sharks today. Still worth the try. I saw some more whales and heard a couple Blue Fin Tuna were caught within two miles of shore! Here are a couple pictures I took while out today.

hovercraft.jpg

rudeeflipper-1.jpg

whaleblow.jpg

brianjetski224.jpg

Nice pics Brian, what do you war on your feet this time of year(pic)? Asking for my wife who likes to strech the season. How many skis do you own? Favoite? Thanks

Thanks for the replies, I have five jet skis. I bought all of them used for a fair price. Two of them I have rigged for fishing. Soon I will have a third fish rigged. So fare I like the Yamaha SUV 1200 the most because of its size., I wear insulated water proof boots that I got at Bass Pro. I wear them under my survival suit. This time of year I am also wearing a dry suit.

they are Navy landing craft, very big, load and fast.

briansjetskis.jpg

polaris33.jpg

briancobia23.jpg

Jeez Brian, do you ever work?!

And if so, do you think they'll hire me for the same hours you work? I'll take considerably less pay if you'll rent one of your jet skis to me for my weekly paycheck :) Every set of shots looks like an adventure. The hovercraft is incredible and is that pole on the Red Knight have a fish on?! Nice shots again, keep it up, have you ever hooked up on a shark while fishing cobia?

Thanks, yes I do work and no I will not trade. Ha! I do not sleep a lot and I do not watch much TV. I am an empty nester with a patient wife and I like to fish. I post reports about fishing not about my work. I still work about 50 hours a week but I fish 100 times a year, I am good at managing my time to do the things I like. I enjoy the outdoors and photography and luckily my health is good. Life is what you make it most of the time.