You know you're about to be offended when.......

Rate this topic

Mokes

I never use any of that ****... I got no filter and just tell people whats on my mind, like suck a dirty ****, or go **** yourself where you breath.

Or god you got fat ever try putting the ******* cookie down? I like straight forward no beating around the bush type conversations.

I'm not trying to be a Mokes, but.....

That's a little offensive.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I never use any of that ****... I got no filter and just tell people whats on my mind, like suck a dirty ****, or go **** yourself where you breath.

Or god you got fat ever try putting the ******* cookie down? I like straight forward no beating around the bush type conversations.

I bet you don't say that to many people at all actually.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I bet you I do, and did, and a member or two from on here was on the boat it happened on and when the guy said you stir the pot because you are a computer tough giuy, I put my rod down and walked right up to the guy and told him i would knock his ******* teeth out right there, and I said now what, IM not on the computer now am I? He shut the **** up real quick and yes it really happened... The Boat was the Ocean Explorer.

I got named the pit bull by those two guys.

I bet you I do, and did, and a member or two from on here was on the boat it happened on and when the guy said you stir the pot because you are a computer tough giuy, I put my rod down and walked right up to the guy and told him i would knock his ******* teeth out right there, and I said now what, IM not on the computer now am I? He shut the **** up real quick and yes it really happened... The Boat was the Ocean Explorer.

That's no what I heard, heard they were senior citizens.

"Goya Pro Staffer".

EGGY Award Winner For The Month Of Mayo.

No offense...but you're a stinking liar. The Ocean Explorer sank 45 years ago in the Sea of Madrid.

-Numbnuts

Mokes believe me buddy I will and do. I pretty much have no fear and am actually very confrontational... I try to be a nice guy though but when tested, lets say don't test me in person. ;)

QUICK!!!!

2 men are traveling 65 mph to Chicago from Boston. 4 women are washing load loads of socks in Florida. How many cookies can 3 Asian cross-dressers eat in that time?

-Numbnuts

LMAO its out of Belmar, NJ... :laugh: Wrong Ocean explorer bud. ;)

There was only one Ocean Explorer. If you called it the "Ocean Explorer2" that would still be bad juju's. 35 crew members died on the boat. It was said that the boat was sunk by a North Korean torpedo, but of course they denied it.

-Numbnuts