Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
squidlips

El Cheapo Camera?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I have a couple of metric tons worth of stuff I want to sell and I need a camera in order to post photos on the internet.

It should be inexpensive and easy to use, especially when it comes to uploading to my computer.

What do I need to get?

Get a $10 card reader, it's faster and won't run down your batteries.

:v:

I've a PowerShot A570 IS.

Before I bought it I read reviews; it did get demerits for its short battery life.

make sure you don't get one that takes regular AA batteries. I bought one for my daughter and a couple of flashes and poof the battery is dead..

I have my third Nikon and it uses AA's. I buy the rechargeable ones and get good life and many re-charges from them. Pictures for the net have to be small, so an older camera will be just fine, you will most likely still have to be reduce them in size.

Peace

I have a couple of metric tons worth of stuff I want to sell and I need a camera in order to post photos on the internet.

It should be inexpensive and easy to use, especially when it comes to uploading to my computer.

What do I need to get?

I have an older Olympus Stylus 3000 that works very well, if this was the BST forum I'd give it to you for shipping cost. But it's not the BST so I can't help ya, sorry.