Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

StripersOnline Plug Builders - 2012

Rate this topic

108 posts in this topic

Here's your chance smile.gif

We're going to make this a yearly thing now, a public service announcement if you will -- if you are a registered member here and consider yourself a regular contributor to this website -- let's put together a list of all the flea markets and fishing shows that you will be attending this year.

(no links or URLs please - and any show specific discussions should be in a new thread - this thread is about the builders, NOT about the shows.

**Tackle shops are not considered "shows", regardless of how or what they name their event, it's still a tackle shop. Please do not list tackle shops or shows sponsored primarily by a tackle shop - this thread is for "flea markets and fishing shows", not tackle shop events. Thanks.

***please feel free to also post couple pictures of your stuff...no point in telling folks where yer gonna be unless you can get them drool.gifsmile.gif

**It doesn't matter if you are a commercial builder, basement builder, or as big as Gibbs Lures...if you consider yourself a regular contributor here, we would like to help you get the word out smile.gif

So fire away -- and if you are NOT a builder, please keep the discussion/comments to a very bare minimum...or start a new thread...it's free yah know wink.gif

**If you are not a regular contributor to this website (that means beyond posting a handful of times conveniently around fishing show season) please don't bother - this thread is to help the folks who contribute here. It's not for friends of builders, show sponsors, show organizers, tackle shops, etc...just builders themselves. Thanks.

TimS

Tim I feel so bad that I cant attend these shows :( but who knows hopefully next fall I am back for good!

Then you guys are gonna sick of seeing me around :)

Tim I feel so bad that I cant attend these shows :( but who knows hopefully next fall I am back for good!

I doubt anyone would be sick of seeing you :)

Hi Tim

By"builders" do you mean just plug makers or do the rest of us tackle makers count too. There's several of us that make jigs, squids, spoons, teasers, flies etc.

Thanks

dan

Your always with us in Spirit my Brother! :love:

Hi Tim

By"builders" do you mean just plug makers or do the rest of us tackle makers count too. There's several of us that make jigs, squids, spoons, teasers, flies etc.

Thanks

dan

I would like to know what shows you will be at. I was going to ask in the cbst, but you beat me to the topic.

Hi Tim

Thanks

dan

Dan - lure builders...that would cover the jig, plug, fly guys as well :)

TimS

Well this is great, thanks very much Tim Rhode Island Poppes will be attending the following shows this year:

Long Island Recreational Fishing Expo at the Islandia Marriott from Feb 3 - 5.

Striper University, in Warwick RI Feb 18 - 19.

JSS Surfday Feb 18th.

Berkley Fishing Flea Market Mar 4th.

New England Saltwater Show at RI Convention Center Mar 9 - 11.

Asbury Park Fishing Show Mar 11th

Mass Striped Bass Expo Mar 24 - 25.

Mid Atlantic Saltwater Expo, in Virginia Mar 30 - Apr 1.

This year we're gonna have a good assortment of our regulars including our very popular Jr. Pikie :)

[img=

and a very nice big assortment of our sought after naturals here's a couple examples:

;)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/ripopper/NaturalWoodLures079.jpg' alt='NaturalWoodLures079.jpg'>

I'll be doing a lot of seminars at some of the shows and I'm always happy to shar building techniques so stop by and say hello.

Armand

Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Shows

I will be at the following shows this winter and spring:

Surf Day, Feb 25

Brookdale Community College, 765 Newman Springs Rd., Lincroft, NJ 07738

I will be giving a mini-seminar on "How to Win the Battle for Big Fish!"

Asbury Park Fishing Club Flea Market, March 11

Convention Hall, Ocean and Sunset Ave, Asbury Park, NJ

MSBA 2012 Annual Sports Fishing EXPO, March 24/25

South Shore Expo Center/Jungleplex, 8 Natalie Way, Plymouth, MA 02360

I also will be giving a seminar at the MSBA show on both Sat. and Sun.

3RD Annual 2012 Saltwater Lure Collector Club Show and Swap Meet, Saturday April 28th

8am to 2pm at the Trowbridge Tavern & Canal Club, 100 Trowbridge Road, Bourne, Ma. 02532

I will have a table or booth at all these venues and I will be selling plugs.

Hard to find standard, Creek Chub Bait Company "Strawberry Clown" in SLIM Troller and Sand Pike XL