Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
treblemaker

cts rod and other rods for sale and some other stuff

24 posts in this topic

cts 11"6 s8 1-3ounce i wrapped it black with yellow and blue trim built with the ngc layout k alconite guides , fuji plated reel seat 27inches from butt. stripper size 30 sits 36 inches size 20 sits 17 from stripper guide size 16 sits 13inches, i used 7 size 12 guides spaced about 5 inches from eachother . rod was set up for a vs 250 300.00 shipped

ron arra xsra 9 ft one piece spinning for sale 100.00

penn704z for sale 100.00 shipped great shape.

cts rod was used once to has no fish on it

cts 11"6 s8 1-3ounce i wrapped it black with yellow and blue trim built with the ngc layout k alconite guides , fuji plated reel seat 27inches from butt. stripper size 30 sits 36 inches size 20 sits 17 from stripper guide size 16 sits 13inches, i used 7 size 12 guides spaced about 5 inches from eachother . rod was set up for a vs 250 300.00 shipped

Take PP?

only mo but i am in oceanside longisland for pick up i hacve pics of reel on this site already if you look up my post you should find them i cant post pics right now for somereason. the cts i have pics on myh phone i can send them through email

the ron arra is in great shape the only thing i started to do was gonna put a butt wtrap on it but never got around to it. so there is a piece of corkape missing from top

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0