Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rollcast

WTT 5600 CL Rocket,Diawa 1600 SS

26 posts in this topic

I have a Abu 5600 CL Rocket in very good shape but the spool is missing. I took it out to clean the reel up a few years ago and can't find it anywhere...

I also have a diawa 1600 SS in good shape except the anti reveres isn't working. I have a few of these reels and that seems to go in they after a few years but they are nice reels non the less.....I still use them all the time....

I'm looking for a small tall AS bag, Med AS bag and custom wood. Let me know what you got.....Thanks, Rollcast

[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2812766/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

Gotta get rid of theese reels......I'll throw in a few hand tied teasers to the deal.........What do ya have????? Rollcast

I can do other colors too if that helps.......

I'll be able to get a pic up later today of some wooden plugs I could trade for your SS, if you're still interested.  Sounds like you've had the ant-reverse fail before with the SS, any idea how much the anti-reverse repair costs if shipped back to Daiwa?  When was reel purchased originally?  Thanks!

I had one of my other ones fixed at a local shop here in Jersey for 15 bucks. I think that would be your best bet. Honestly I think it was bought 4-5 years ago.....This one I only used on a rod for throwing plastic from the beach, sat in the cooler rack most of the time. I can get some better pictures if needed....Thanks, rollcast

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0