Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rodburner

Hamburger Cooler Rack

36 posts in this topic

I know Bob (Leatherface) wants one of these.. Bobby where are you ??????:confused:

Just spoke with him via text, he's busy entertaining right now at home so he will check it out later . If its available so be it if not oh well..:D

I have the original mounting hardware. 2 - 1"x1"x 40" stainless square tube. 2 - recievers with mounting tabs welded on. You would have to get 2"x2" stock to use the center mount. I'm in south Nassau County

Hey is this still up? I would like to buy it. I dont have a front hitch yet i have a back one but its a single 2 in .. i was going to put in a front one what would have to do to get this to mount on my 2 in hitch..Im not really sure what you mean i would need, when you were talking to tucker up there.

Hey is this still up? I would like to buy it. I dont have a front hitch yet i have a back one but its a single 2 in .. i was going to put in a front one what would have to do to get this to mount on my 2 in hitch..Im not really sure what you mean i would need, when you were talking to tucker up there.

Go for it Tom! I snatched up the Vezco from Googinator last night. This should work well for what you want to do with it. Kind of a blank slate! Just make sure it's done by the spring!

How would i mount it to the rack?

I believe the 4 pieces of stock you see there, mount to the bottom of the rack with bolts. Then you would just have to buy a 2"x2" pice of steel that would be used to go into your receiver. That 2"x2" piece would be welded to the bottom steel frame of the rack made from those 4 pieces. It would also need to be drilled to fit the pin on the receiver.

I think that's how it works for this one.

well ive seen PVC painted to look like aluminum. LOL Well thru a picture it looked like aluminum

Not a Hamburger. It's a good rack, you just need to get the stock to mount on it that will fit into your front receiver.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0