Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

"Chopped" - Pretty Sad Commentary......

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

On what are supposed to be professional chefs (even the judges)....:squid:

Just sort of watching right now as I prepare dinner.

Appetizer round basket is - Rainbow chard, Vegetable yeast, and Rump Roast.......

During presentation and judging, two of the chefs called the RUMP roast "top round", and two of the judges (Alex and Jeffery, both of which should know better) did the same thing..........:dismay:

Top round roast and rump roast are two very different cuts of beef.........:squid: (both from the hind quarter, but from very different sections)

Well, if you're gonna get all fussy about names of rumps it's "Geoffrey"

:D

I figured I may have screwed that up......wasn't gonna even attempt spelling either one of their last names.....;)

THE HORROR.......

Maybe you should just stop watching stupid ass shows.......

I mean really, who can sit through that crap more than once? And even that was painful.

Put on Animal Planet or skineMax.

Bourdain and Chopped..... Wholly crap......

Vinny.....I don't really watch it.....it is on during the day as background noise (sort of like your recent posts here....:p), or overnight when I am mostly :snr:............just happen to catch stuff from time to time...........

for background noise that is some detail you caught there.

Yeah well, I have an extreme talent of being able to do 5 different things at once and still catching details of each.............;)

Yeah well, I have an extreme talent of being able to do 5 different things at once and still catching details of each.............;)

Ok, just for the record - (1) passing the remains of last nights cheesey clam soup in gaseous form through your pie hole, and (2) making Donna Gag, while (3) you disgust her (4) by picking your belly button lint don't count as 4 things. At best 2. So, let's be honest, you were doing 2 other things while watching Chopped.

maybe you should concentrate on single matters before you, like listening to that voice in your head that is screaming not to eat the leftover hot dog sitting in the cold water at the dive bar.

Ok, just for the record - (1) passing the remains of last nights cheesey clam soup in gaseous form through your pie hole, and (2) making Donna Gag, while (3) you disgust her (4) by picking your belly button lint don't count as 4 things. At best 2. So, let's be honest, you were doing 2 other things while watching Chopped.

Yet another highly contributing post to this forum which is 99.9% wrong.............:dismay: