Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Foggycoast

Too Rough For Perching, Perhaps for anything in that matter.

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

[img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2795068/width/600/height/450]Went out for perch fishing today. Unfortunately the perch did not come out to play, Due to the high rip current the fish had no chance to come close to shore to feed. Although, I did not hook up any fish; my bro hooked and landed about 3 dinkies I mean like ½ pound or so. We spend about 4 fun and relaxing hours out there.

Hey Moocks!!!...If you were not fishing for "Perch"...What were you fishing for??!!!.....Mark

Oh, I think Moocks were going for the little critters about 7 or 8 incher wide in length with legs and claws.

Looked at the weather forecast this weekend in the bay area should be great perch fishing this weekend for you people 1-20-12 on. We used to go to the S.P.S.C.(private marina members only gated security) and fish for perch off of their dock lockers during the rain(there was a roof over the dock and the perching was great using grass shrimp) and we where able to minimize the rain(just stand back under the roof while watching our rods) :p