Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dominioncaster

WTB CTS 1-3 oz S8 11'6"

17 posts in this topic

i have a cts s8 11 6 rod for for sale it was one of first rods i built its really nice and simple i built it using the ngc layout fuji k guyides fuji plated reel seat sits at 27 in ches i believe great rod but i dont rteally use it would sell it for 300 i have pics i can send them through my phone to a email address

i have a cts s8 11 6 rod for for sale it was one of first rods i built its really nice and simple i built it using the ngc layout fuji k guyides fuji plated reel seat sits at 27 in ches i believe great rod but i dont rteally use it would sell it for 300 i have pics i can send them through my phone to a email address

I'm not a rod builder, what is the ngc layout? I'm familar with the fuji k guides. I will pm you my e-mail address for pics.

and it is set up for a vs 250

I wouldn't be using anything as large as a 250. Would there be any issue using a 150 or 200 or something in that similar reel size?

I have one that was built for a Saltiga Surf 5000,gray blank with black raps with a touch of red an silver.The rod was built to R&H specs by John at B&N. (John the rod builder not the owner)The rod has Alconite K guides and is shrink wraped over cork on the butt and foregrip ,it is about 23" to the center of the Fuji reel seat and is like new $325.00 shipped

I have one that was built for a Saltiga Surf 5000,gray blank with black raps with a touch of red an silver.The rod was built to R&H specs by John at B&N. (John the rod builder not the owner)The rod has Alconite K guides and is shrink wraped over cork on the butt and foregrip ,it is about 23" to the center of the Fuji reel seat and is like new $325.00 shipped

Any pics?

i used it once

I got the pics. I'm not fimilar with that reel seat. does it only fit certain size reel seats or is it adjustable? What is the distance from the reel seat to the first guide?

I like the rod but if you don't mind I would like to take a look at tiderun's rod before making a decision. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/g/703/img0231if.jpg/ here's a link to some pics.

That stinks. I'm really sorry as I should of posted it in the opening, I need to pay PP. To send a MO would involve the wife finding out about another rod purchase! Hope I didn't waste that much of your time.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0