Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NS Mike D

Chalupas in the White House?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Romney's father is Mexican going back to his great grandfather (who ironically entered Mexico illegally and never became a legal citizen).

His father moved to the states when he was five (legally) which makes Romney 1/2 Mexican decent. Which I think is the same as well known Latino Bill Richardson.

Romney only got 30% of the latino vote during his last run and is projected to get only 20% right now. Given his hard stand on immigration issues, I don't see that changing much.

So it is looking like the 2012 presidential race is going to be a latino v an african american.

This could have made a great sit com

yup ethinic minorities ruining america on every level nowadays. no wonder this place is so ****ed up.

Actually, depending on where you live, you crackers are the minority. ;)

Three generations back makes him 1/64th mexican.

Mitt Romney might be whiter than John Forbes Kerry.

Romney's father is Mexican going back to his great grandfather (who ironically entered Mexico illegally and never became a legal citizen).

His father moved to the states when he was five (legally) which makes Romney 1/2 Mexican decent. Which I think is the same as well known Latino Bill Richardson.

Romney only got 30% of the latino vote during his last run and is projected to get only 20% right now. Given his hard stand on immigration issues, I don't see that changing much.

So it is looking like the 2012 presidential race is going to be a latino v an african american.

This could have made a great sit com

Half "African American."

Three generations back makes him 1/64th mexican.

Mitt Romney might be whiterthan John Forbes Kerry.

his great grandfather illegally moved there. His grandfather was born there and his father was born there.

does skin color make you any more or less mexican?

his great grandfather illegally moved there. His grandfather was born there and his father was born there.

does skin color make you any more or less mexican?

si , no estas moreno

si , no estas moreno

culturally I don't see it, and wonder why he never talks about it and his political positions on immigration are strangely devoid of mentioning he family is fro Mexico.

Not sating he should or should not support any policies based on that, but usually politicians will talk about their heritage and family when it can be tied into political views.

I can see how this can be a no win situation for him.

culturally I don't see it, and wonder why he never talks about it and his political positions on immigration are strangely devoid of mentioning he family is fro Mexico.

Not sating he should or should not support any policies based on that, but usually politicians will talk about their heritage and family when it can be tied into political views.

it's a non issue.

it's a non issue.

I bet his birth certificate is fake......let's look into this, Mike. :shock:

j/k

He's an interesting fellow.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney

"You do NOT want to get between Michelle and a tamale."

Barack H Obama (peace be upon him) 5/5/2011