Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Ron Paul tells all but Romney to give up.

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

or perhaps he just want to eliminate the noise from the dead that have not had the commom sense to fall out and to start shifting the debate to issues that really go towards saving America.

guess he's thinkin the conservative vote is spread too thin. cant help but wonder what would happen if it became a 2 horse race tomorrow.

No...He knows he's getting smoked and he's desperate. :laugh:

Polling a distant 4th in SC, Florida and nationally....

It worked on Bachman & Caine...

I saw the Ron Paul Car in Miami yestrday.

The Image of Ron Paul on the hood with marines behind him.

"If you support the troops, you'll vote for Ron Paul..."

That'll work :rolleyes:

He should have a Monster Truck like Gravedigger and zip around the neighborhoods where the Obama 2012 stickers are

Could you see the Ron Paul Monster Truck smashing Maseratis and Lambos!!!

I'd seriously consider voting for candidate with a monster truck

guess he's thinkin the conservative vote is spread too thin. cant help but wonder what would happen if it became a 2 horse race tomorrow.

I am thinking just how ridiculous it was that the Republicans are going to nominate an obscenely wealthy vulture capitalist scion of a political dynasty at a time like this.

It's not as if Republicans don't have a plethora of better candidates, ie. rue believers who can carry on the flame.

Instead Republicans are going to nominate a guy who perfectly represents the most unpopular group of people in America today, the 1%ers.

I am thinking just how ridiculous it was that the Republicans are going to nominate an obscenely wealthy vulture capitalist scion of a political dynasty at a time like this.

It's not as if Republicans don't have a plethora of better candidates, ie. rue believers who can carry on the flame.

Instead Republicans are going to nominate a guy who perfectly represents the most unpopular group of people in America today, the 1%ers.

obsrve the effects of the Ron Paul mind trick - ^^^^