Followers 0
tony44

Democrat 1%ers at Their finest

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

What hypocrits

BEYONCE'S HOSPITAL ROOM

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

Lenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

I don't get it. Has Beyonce been attendiing OWS rallies or something?

If i had her money and my wife was gonna give birth, I would givew her nothign but the best.

Nothing like some good old fashioned class envy.

A point, to be sure. But if the Donald Trumps of the world did this, we'd never hear the end of it from the Lame Stream Media Obama cheerleaders. I think the Liberal hypocrisy is the major theme here.

A great many of the 'progressive' entertainers in this country have a real 'my spit doesn't stink' attitude, and I, for one, love it when they're called on it. To my mind, that money would have been better spent on a donation to Save the Children in their beloved new daughters name, rather than sequestering themselves in some special cocoon reserved for the New Elite. :dismay:

A point, to be sure. But if the Donald Trumps of the world did this, we'd never hear the end of it from the Lame Stream Media Obama cheerleaders. I think the Liberal hypocrisy is the major theme here.

A great many of the 'progressive' entertainers in this country have a real 'my spit doesn't stink' attitude, and I, for one, love it when they're called on it. To my mind, that money would have been better spent on a donation to Save the Children in their beloved new daughters name, rather than sequestering themselves in some special cocoon reserved for the New Elite. :dismay:

republicans don't use VIP suites at hospitals?

news to me

When my wife gave birth people thought we were on vacation because the room was so nice.

Babies are big business to hospitals. They want Moms to pick them so they make the rooms nice. Our health insurance paid the tab.

I don't understand the issue, whatsoever.

Come on man. You're better than this.

Donald Trump probably does something like that every single day. I imagine that he wakes up and takes a deuce in a solid gold toilet. However, I've never heard a peep from the "Lame Stream Media Obama Cheerleaders". Probably becuase like most normally functioning human beings they've come to expect the rich and famous to live like they're rich and famous.

The issue here isn't liberal hypocrisy, but rather Tony44's class envy. He's jealous of Jay-Z and Beyonce's wealth.

When my wife gave birth people thought we were on vacation because the room was so nice.

Babies are big business to hospitals. They want Moms to pick them so they make the rooms nice. Our health insurance paid the tab.

I don't understand the issue, whatsoever.

we bumped up for the optional suite, but the difference came out of our pocket.

Bravo! roadrunner. Bravo

republicans don't use VIP suites at hospitals?

news to me

they dopnt protest those who do and play class warefare withthose who can aford them :)

btw is she a dem? I know a dumb question but i dont know.

they dopnt protest those who do and play class warefare withthose who can aford them :)

btw is she a dem? I know a dumb question but i dont know.

I don't recall her being political, but I'm not much for celeb gossip. I do recall something about Jay-Z landing in some hot water with the idiots of Zucotti Park because he made some cash selling t-shirts to the Occupy crowd and then keeping the profits. They were really pissed that he didn't give the cash to them.