Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tony44

Obama asks Congress for $1.2 trillion increase in nation's borrowing limit

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Is this guy kidding? Any idiot that can run their own household can see the folly in this. I still can't believe people voted for this guy. Thanks again.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but idf we dont we will defaulttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................lies of course but it works on the sheeple.

scary part is 1.2 trillion wont even last a eyar.....hell they got thatmuch last time........speaking of that.....anyone seen those spednign cuts yet ...............lol

And the government continues to devalue the dollars I have spent my whole life saving. :mad:

I guess, ala the Grasshopper versus the Ant, I was a fool for having been an ant. :(

The 'progressives' are turds. I can't wait until November, and see them turned out even further. :mad:

Is this guy kidding? Any idiot that can run their own household can see the folly in this. I still can't believe people voted for this guy. Thanks again.

I can't believe people voted in a republican congress who refuses to do work on a long term budget

any idiot than can run a household can see this folly in the delay to 2012 tactic.

I can't believe people voted in a republican congress who refuses to do work on a long term budget

any idiot than can run a household can see this folly in the delay to 2012 tactic.

It's not too late for you Mike, you can atone buy helping to vote the mistake out in 10 months.

It's not too late for you Mike, you can atone buy helping to vote the mistake out in 10 months.

I have nothing to atone for, I didn't vote for him and have at least two republican front runners I would vote for before voting for him.

logn term budget......laughable.....how abuot a 1 year budget? something this president has NEVER done.

read up John

the republicans offered the short term deals since the day he was elected and have have adopted a delay and blame political strategy.

If you wrote the budget, and let obama send it under his name, they would find something to refuse to pass it. No way will they let Obama bring a pen to budget that has any significant spending cuts.

In defense of the Prez ...

Does he really have a choice?

We don't even have a friggin budget.

Whose responsibility is that?

choice......yes

whose? well since the dem senate didnt pass one, but did reject obamas......id say the senate and apres.

When did the Demokrat Senate put up it's last budget??!! The POS POTUS is a Demokrat and should have twisted some arms to get those *******s to get a budget passed. The buck stops with Him! As to the debt limit increase, NO F'IN WAY! Deal with the consequences, it there are actually any, we have to stop the bleeding, now.