Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EHLawyer

Looking for Mustad Jig Hooks - 34185 6/0 and 7/0

10 posts in this topic

Friend gave me an old Hot Lips jig mold and I wanted to try pouring a few. Don't want to buy hooks by the 100 until I'm sure that this is (another) hobby that I am going to enjoy. Just looking for a few Mustad jig hooks #34185 in 6/0 and 7/0...............anyone have any to spare? Can trade my handmade teasers or, if I can get it right, send some finished bucktail jigs back..................

Let me look when I get home - I think I have some . . . or they may be the shorter shank 34184 - either way I'll let you know tomorrow.

If I'll have them I'll send them along, gratis . . . I've kinda given up pouring canal jigs :o

PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I still have tons of them lying around - you need any other sizes?

TimS

PM me your address, I'm pretty sure I still have tons of them lying around - you need any other sizes?

TimS

Tim: 5/0, 6/0 and 7/0 fit the mold.................I'm sure there aren't any teasers that I could make for you. How about some legal questions answered? Thanks, Steven

Let me look when I get home - I think I have some . . . or they may be the shorter shank 34184 - either way I'll let you know tomorrow.

If I'll have them I'll send them along, gratis . . . I've kinda given up pouring canal jigs :o

Thanks for the kind offer. I think the 34184 is the x-long shaft, the 34185 the shorter shaft. Let me know what you have and we'll figure something out.

Tim: 5/0, 6/0 and 7/0 fit the mold.................I'm sure there aren't any teasers that I could make for you. How about some legal questions answered? Thanks, Steven

No need to trade anything, glad to help :)

TimS

TimS

Tim-

Are these with the "large" eye ??

TimS

Tim: Received the generous package of 5/0, 6/0 and 7/0 hooks to try my hand at jig pouring. Can't thank you enough. First decent jigs I pour will be in a "giveaway" thread on the Main Forum in honor of your donation. Thanks, Steven

Tim: Received the generous package of 5/0, 6/0 and 7/0 hooks to try my hand at jig pouring. Can't thank you enough. First decent jigs I pour will be in a "giveaway" thread on the Main Forum in honor of your donation. Thanks, Steven

My pleasure - I gave you about 1/2 of what I had left, figured someone should put them to good use :th:

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0