Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gh0ztkid21

Wtb trouble makers and eel punt swimmers

19 posts in this topic

How deep do the divers dive? Do they swim just subsurface or down a bit? I've never owned any So im unsure.

Diving Danny

By Steve from NJ on 08/24/2010

Pros: Design & Finish

Cons: Limited Availibility

Recommended: Yes

Excellent lure for fishing deep water locations especially off JettyTips. .Add some strong current and this lure gets down to where the fish are holding. Excellent finish so banging them around the rocks is no problem..

Ivan id like them all, Just out of curiosity would you trade the 4 for a g2 or bms or anything? I'm going to list them for sale to pay for some spending I've been doing but I figured I would ask if you'd trade prior to listing them. And if not could you do 110 for them shipped?

Ivan id like them all, Just out of curiosity would you trade the 4 for a g2 or bms or anything? I'm going to list them for sale to pay for some spending I've been doing but I figured I would ask if you'd trade prior to listing them. And if not could you do 110 for them shipped?

BM darters 2 or 3 oz,110 $ shipped is ok,tight lines;)

Surfee sorry I didn't get to your offer it's hard trying to do this from my cell phone bc my laptop is down, so I was doing one thing at a time. The eel puts look used, is the tm used as well? And the eel punt I own is the medium sized swimmer and I loved its action, how do those other two swim?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0