Gt stuff

Rate this topic

extreme fisherman

I have a trip to Micronesia coming up in two months ,so I'v been trying to get a bunch of stuff done . I need to have two dozen for my self and another several dozen for my three friends . Im super excited about this trip I will be there for three weeks and we plan to do some surf fishing for GT and other gnarly critters .These are epoxy sealed and have four coats of clear and have 600# swivels . The hot colors where we are fishing are silvers,blues,pinks and reds .

Made these from AWC and they are 4 1/2 oz unrigged , I made the eyes with a few different sizes hole punches and some vinyl tape

IMG_1028.jpg

My first "Nemo" pattern . The eye are made from real abalone and are 1 inch in diameter

IMG_1007.jpg

This one is made from ERC and is 5 oz unrigged

[img=

Pink is AYC and is 4 1/2 oz un rigged

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m505/ExtremeFisherman100/IMG_0977.jpg]

I saw these on the other page. They look good. I've got a question for you on eye placement. Why put them so high up? If these are floaters will the fish see them? Just curious.

Thanks

Armand

"Fish are a gift from God, especially on they end of your line" -Armand Popper "Come Follow me and I will make you fishers of men" - Jesus Christ