Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mostly fly

Back to BBQ, But good this time

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

BTs Smokehouse Barbeque outside of Sturbridge MA.

It's the real thing for those who like intense smoky dry rub BBQ.  I was heading to a wedding last summer near Palmer.  Great tent weddiing on a farm with a stream running through it.  I actually went fishing and caught trout between the ceremony and the dinner.  The break actually sobered me up enough to keep up with the young guys as the evening went on. 

But anyhow, I'm as skeptical as the next guy when it comes to BBQ in MA. We had the pulled pork, Brisket, and ribs.  For sides they gave ush hush puppies, cole slaw (that was spiced with the dry rub), beans, and potato salad.  I felt like I was in Tennessee, Texas, and Alabama at the same time.

If you're heading out around Worcester certainly worth your time.  

Based on the website I'm definitely gonna give it a try on my next trip up to MA. Looks like it's about 5 min off of 84 just before you get on the MA Pike.

Based on the website I'm definitely gonna give it a try on my next trip up to MA.

Yep, looks pretty good.....very basic, perhaps a bit pricey, but if it is very good, would be well worth it. :th:

Unfortunately, I don't get out that way hardly ever.......