Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul_M

Why do people like to pass, then cut in front of you, and exit or turn?

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Driving the same route to work at the same time I notice these 2 people(both employees of the same company) love to cut me off, make a right turn , and then 200' later turn into their employer's parking lot.

They aren't the only 2 out there doing this. We've all seen cars cut from the extreme left hand lane cut off 2 other people only to slam on the brakes and exit.

We all eff up once in a while and make a mistake, but these are well established patterns......what are they thinking?

Driving the same route to work at the same time I notice these 2 people(both employees of the same company) love to cut me off, make a right turn , and then 200' later turn into their employer's parking lot.

They aren't the only 2 out there doing this. We've all seen cars cut from the extreme left hand lane cut off 2 other people only to slam on the brakes and exit.

We all eff up once in a while and make a mistake, but these are well established patterns......what are they thinking?

Their ******* IDIOTS that's all. I see that **** multiple times everyday while driving. Should be allowed to slap the **** outta them!

"me 1st"

that is what they are thinking. its rampant here, it used to really mess with my zen but i dont even get upset about it anymore. but i do look around and try to anticipate these jags then box them out or in for a few miles whenever possible. they, still get upset about that. every time.

Stupid me I drive alot looking in my rear view mirror looking for these ****s. Just so I can speed up and make sure they dont do that. For some reason I notice this alot on Staten Island when I go visit my Parents. But it is all over. I really enjoy watching them slam on the breaks in the left lane to get behind me and up my arse while I slow down to 35-40mph :D

It's the anticipation of getting where they are going.....

All the time I have people flying up my kiester in the left lane driving just bat**** crazy....only to get off at the next exit :mad:

lol its liek the idiots who pull out in front of the big slow camper becasue they dont want to be stuck behind me......so after cutting me off they settle in 2mph under the sped limit and the big slow camper passes them.

"me 1st"

that is what they are thinking. its rampant here, it used to really mess with my zen but i dont even get upset about it anymore. but i do look around and try to anticipate these jags then box them out or in for a few miles whenever possible. they, still get upset about that. every time.

:hi5:

I knew there was something I liked about you.

The ones that really irritate me are the ones that try to pass on the right (shoulder) then cut back in...

:huh: Why motorists do that is one of life's unsolved mysteries. :huh:

what are they thinking?

^^^

Are those drivers usually acting more out of habit than as a result of conscious thought?

I bet that somewhere there is a traffic engineer/urban planner who knows why drivers do what they do.

These 2 clowns I'm referring get in line and wait for a red light that lasts a minute. They blast off as the the light turns green and immediately veer from the center lane to the right forcing the vehicle in the right lane to yield to them. Or if you start up promptly they speed up till they can just squeeze in front of you and make a right turn and 200' later turn into the parking lot.

I think they do it everyday intentionally. I've never seen them line up in the right lane where if they blasted off as fast as possible there would be no way anyone could get in front of them preventing the negative interaction entirely. It's the last chance to eff with somebody till they go home.

These 2 clowns

I think they do it everyday intentionally.

Since they know each other - they are co-workers - maybe they are "racing."

Maybe they are playing: I can beat you to work.

Since they know each other - they are co-workers - maybe they are "racing."

Maybe they are playing: I can beat you to work.

Poor writing on my part. I see them separately - it'd be great if they were effing w each other and both crashed. If one car didn't have plates from another state on it I would have assumed it was 1 person that used 2 different cars to get to work.