Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deepblu505

Fishing Tackle Swap Meet

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Clear out your closet, shed, garage, or other fishing tackle hiding place and join us at A.K. McCallum's on March 31st at 8:30am for our 1st Annual Fishing Tackle Swap meet. Buy, sell, or trade your excess or unwanted with FAAN members. Tables will be rented for $10 each and proceeds will help the FAAN with their promotion of fishing activities throughout the year. We will set aside one table for equipment donations to the FAAN to be sold to help with our activities.

Contact Tom Carpenter at t.carpenter@fayetteville************

Since I cant show contact info just PM me for more info

Clear out your closet, shed, garage, or other fishing tackle hiding place and join us at A.K. McCallum's in Fayetteville, on March 31st at 8:30am for our 1st Annual Fishing Tackle Swap meet. Buy, sell, or trade your excess or unwanted with FAAN members. Tables will be rented for $10 each and proceeds will help the FAAN with their promotion of fishing activities throughout the year. We will set aside one table for equipment donations to the FAAN to be sold to help with our activities.

Contact Tom Carpenter @ t.carpenter@fayetteville************ to reserve your table. Since I can't post our contact information here just PM me if interested

Thank you

Eddie Mathis

Fayetteville Area Anglers Network-FAAN