Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saltyh2ofly

Nautilus CCF 10

11 posts in this topic

A black CCF 10 Nautilus reel in mint condition, not a scratch or mark on the reel it is set up for right hand retrieve. I bought it from a guy at a garage sale last year, it had no box or pouch. I would like to get 285.00 shipped and I'll throw in a neoprene pouch. Here is a picture of Nautilus reels, my camera is on the fritz so this will give you an idea of the reel's appearance. I would consider a quality 8 wgt reel in the same condition as a trade.

Very interested. I just need to find out if I can switch it to left hand retrieve, and also your preferred payment method (MO, PP).

***edited- Have to withdraw, can't be switched to LH retrieve without a costly trip to the factory. Shame- fantastic reel at a killer price!!

OK- After a good discussion with Kristen at Nautilus I'm back to being interested. I do however need to see photos of the reel, either side, just to make sure that the LH/RH swap wouldn't require a brand new drag system, just a simple swap. Basically need to ensure that this is the current model and not an older one, identical to the one currently on their website. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the photos. It appears that this is a newer model, and as such not too difficult to get the retrieve swapped... Send me your preferred payment option when you get a chance.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0