Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonnyringo

Dead People Receive Ballots in NH Primary

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Duplicate. Anyway, it was Republican activists impersonating dead people who received ballots, to be accurate. Saw on the news these guys are under investigation and facing felony charges for commission of this crime. LOL! DOH!! M

Duplicate. Anyway, it was Republican activists impersonating dead people who received ballots, to be accurate. Saw on the news these guys are under investigation and facing felony charges for commission of this crime. LOL! DOH!! M

They will never be convicted.

no crime was commited. no votes were cast.

That's what I assumed as well. Turns out its a felony to even attempt to procure a false ballot under Federal law. The NH US Attorney already has these felonies under review. I think the US Attorney reports to Holder or some one in DOJ. I wonder what Obama and Holder will decide to do with these felons.....it,s not going to help that these guys are agents of Okeefe, the guy who filmed the Acorn pimp videos I imagine. Whoops!

Thiscould be really bad for Okeefe from the acorn viseos. He hired and has ties to these guys who committed the felonies while he's on probation for breaking and entering and attempted wiretapping of a Senators office. Talk about putting your head on the block and handing Obama the ax!!!

no crime was commited. no votes were cast.

Oh...... Now you did it!!!!...................................... A mark, by that one, was left........................:laugh:

That's what I assumed as well. Turns out its a felony to even attempt to procure a false ballot under Federal law. The NH US Attorney already has these felonies under review. I think the US Attorney reports to Holder or some one in DOJ. I wonder what Obama and Holder will decide to do with these felons.....it,s not going to help that these guys are agents of Okeefe, the guy who filmed the Acorn pimp videos I imagine. Whoops!

umm.

it seems they were asking if a certain person was on the list.

'Do you have a (fill in a person's name) on the list?'

they even asked the poll workers if they know if there were any dead people on the list.

And now we get the leftwinger circular "open the door and hit yourself right in the nose" talking points:

"There is no voter fraud, so lets convict James Okeefe and his buddies for voter fraud".

cwm27.gif

The last ten Democrats left in New Hampshire (Gov office, and AG office) are looking into it!

Quote:

“Based on the information we received on election day and the information obtained on the video, we are undertaking a comprehensive review of voting procedures with the Secretary of State’s office,” assistant New Hampshire attorney general Richard Head told TheDC by phone on Thursday.

1) let me help out with the review to save time and money:  People got ballots using dead people's names.  you can make people flash an ID, but then the union guys from Mass will be pissed.  There's your review.

2)If you download a tricycle motor, please don't name it Dick Head.  Life is too tough as it is.

If you need any thing else i can be reached here.

procure