Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlockRocks

is MAK still in business

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

So I understand But I am surprised. This is the 4th or 5th post looking for some kind of answer. He's not good on answering emails of Phone calls?

Sorry Tim But This kind of thing don't fly!!

Hi Everyone,

We are absolutely in business. We just finished our best year yet.

Thanks

David Rose

MAK **********.

(*edited - please don't promote your products or website - thanks. TimS)

I love my MAK bags. The belt is great as well.

Oh,, that is right Bill.. I also used for the first time last year the MAK Belt and was very impressed with the quality and security of it...

Oh,, that is right Bill.. I also used for the first time last year the MAK Belt and was very impressed with the quality and security of it...

+1 on the belt. Nearly lost my AS belt and pliars one day. It some how came unbuckled in waist deep water, I was very lucky to see it before it sank. Switched to the Mak belt and no more issues...

I have been interested in products and both e-mailed via your website and called the number listed on your site. No response on either.

I'm very sorry about that. If you give that phone number or email a try I will respond today. I'm by my phone now.

I look forward to speaking to you.

Sincerely,

David Rose

MAK **********.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSurfTailor View Post

I'm very sorry about that. If you give that phone number or email a try I will respond today. I'm by my phone now.

I look forward to speaking to you.

Sincerely,

David Rose

MAK **********.

If you can't double your company size to two, at least get an answering machinewink.gif

If you can't double your company size to two, at least get an answering machine;)

:th:

Been in business all my life! Wholesale Retail & have found out if you can't satisfy the customer no matter what you do & how good your product is you'll lose a lot of business if not all!

I'm a big fan of your work & would never ever bash anyone here but I myself couldn't get in touch with you & ordered a bag form another builder!

You really need to step up if you want to secede................Good Luck My Friend

Dave....will you be at surf day at brookdale college in lincroft n. j. on 2/25...sent you an e-mail on this but no response.

Absolutely. Its a great show and look forward to being there.

Thanks

David Rose

MAK **********.