DerrickT !!!

I got the impression you were looking to give away a coupon code or mail out a paper coupon.

How could you have that impression when all his post mentioned was that he bought a case and it came with a coupon? Nothing was mention as to what he was selling or giving away so it wasnt very clear.

To me it looked like he might have been selling the bag and was asking people to pm him about it.

Its no big deal as thats not what he was doing but the wording could have been a little clearer so everyone knew what he was doing.

How could you have that impression when all his post mentioned was that he bought a case and it came with a coupon? Nothing was mention as to what he was selling or giving away so it wasnt very clear.

To me it looked like he might have been selling the bag and was asking people to pm him about it.

Its no big deal as thats not what he was doing but the wording could have been a little clearer so everyone knew what he was doing.

sorry about that Derrick!

I got the impression the coupon came with the bag, he already bought the bag, didn't need the coupon, so he was giving it away.

Like you said, no biggie.. :)

this was exactly my intention - just like when people give away Cabelas coupon codes: sorry for the confusion

Professional Novice