Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael P

I am completely puzzled by Mr. Huddler

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

How in the world does one program an algorithm that decides that this advertisement get picked to be displayed right next to a post about a skanky ho with bloody herpes sores?

How in the world does one program an algorithm that decides that this advertisement get picked to be displayed right next to a post about a skanky ho with bloody herpes sores?

Perhaps the Daily Bible Guide is an oblique recommendation as to what one might do to avoid getting herpes next time.

Mike - who needs to hear God's word more than some sick, twisted prevert reading about a skank ho with bloody sores? :idea:

I think it's the perfect ad...either that one or one for x-tra heavy duty condoms :b:

TimS

Mike - who needs to hear God's word more than some sick, twisted prevert reading about a skank ho with bloody sores? :idea:

I think it's the perfect ad...either that one or one for x-tra heavy duty condoms :b:

TimS

Ouch! You saying I'm a "sick, twisted prevert reading about a skank ho with bloody sores"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lichum View Post

'Tis true.

"God created all things."

Yes, and man corrupted much of what God made good for us! 

Ouch! You saying I'm a "sick, twisted prevert reading about a skank ho with bloody sores"?

Not at all :b: Ads aren't served to individuals, they are served much more generally...in general, folks reading about skank hos with bloody sores might be the best candidates for that ad :)

TimS

Not at all :b: Ads aren't served to individuals, they are served much more generally...in general, folks reading about skank hos with bloody sores might be the best candidates for that ad :)

TimS

I'm sure Mike has a legitimate reason for reading about skank ho's with bloody sores.