Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yogiiiboy

WTB - Surf Fishing Waist Pack

13 posts in this topic

Not sure if this will do the trick for you, but I have a small Shimano BlueWave I picked up in October and used for a few months that fits nicely on a belt.  It's in perfect shape and holds lots of metals.  Also, has four square tubes with dividers for 8 smaller tubes.  Will do $40.00 shipped paypal.  Happy to post pics if you're interested.

Not sure if this will do the trick for you, but I have a small Shimano BlueWave I picked up in October and used for a few months that fits nicely on a belt.  It's in perfect shape and holds lots of metals.  Also, has four square tubes with dividers for 8 smaller tubes.  Will do $40.00 shipped paypal.  Happy to post pics if you're interested.

..well...i have several small Aquaskinz bags myself.....is it smaller than them ?........maybe pics could help if it's not a problem....................just thining the waist/fanny pack might be a little "sturdier" than the bagsbeing it is part of the belt as opposed to sliding on the belt..........i don't know....i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with this...............

The dimensions are 8'' X 10'' X 3 ''  Not sure how that compares with your AquaSkinz...

Thanks cb......but my AS is smaller .....and like i said....i think i'm looking for something that is connected to an actual belt.....

Thanks again...

I think I have something that wraps completely around the waist! Let me find it later and post it.....John

Thanks Monster !!

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this but my gut which is still very strong and I squat over 900 and close to 1,000 but it dont fit! It's an awesome belt with 3 compartments and I measured to the longest and it's close to 40 inches and has a nice holder for a big water bottle or 2-3 pork rind bottles! All this writings getting me tired! $20 and it's all yours!...John

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0