Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heaver

Cooler Rack F/S

20 posts in this topic

Does it mount via one 2" hitch receiver in the front of the truck?

Pete

Pete, it could be mounted that way if you had the mount changed to support the weight from the center out . right now I have it on two 2" square tubes

How much did it cost you to have it mounted.

I made the mount myself . some of the guys I know that do that type of work charge from 150 to 400 depending on how hard the mount is to fab & install . what type of vehicle are we talking about ??

How much did it cost you to have it mounted.

I made the mount myself . some of the guys I know that do that type of work charge from 150 to 400 depending on how hard the mount is to fab & install . what type of vehicle are we talking about ??

I have a 2003 4Runner. They don't make front hitch mounts for it (not cheap anyways) so I've been looking for a custom cooler rack. If you don't mind and if you get a chance, can you please ask your friends how much they would charge for a 03 4Runner? Thanks.

need this gone reduced to $250 .... have to make room for this monster ..450

Hey Rich, What's this "Go Big or Go Home??????" LOL That's huge. Bucktail Pete has the same van. Maybe he can have the same receivers hooked to it..

Hey Heaver,

As redhawk stated above, apparently we have the vans. How and where are your receivers located under the truck? What are they attached too? Right now I have a std front mounted single tow hitch.

Pete

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0