Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

What was your best purchase on BST in 2011?

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

You can tell I am not fishing lately to start this thread, but here goes. :o

For those of you who make purchases here on SOL in the BST Forum, what do you consider the best piece of tackle you bought on here this past year?

For me it was a Lami 108 1L I was lucky enough to back into. That rod, with my Saragosa 5000, put a lot of bass on the beach for me this past fall and I am sure will continue to do so. Casts beautifully, a great fish fighter and light weight to boot.

Couple of years ago was making a 1081L and was looking for a VS150. I'd never even looked at the bst. I think I clicked on the forum a few minutes after the reel was posted. Found out this fall my buddy johnnycakes wanted the reel :p Haven't been back there since.

I got a NIB VS250 for $620 if I remember correctly. I thought that was a pretty good deal considering the retail price now. Got it as a backup so haven't used it yet. Looking forward to using it for tuna this year now that i have access to a boat.

You can tell I am not fishing lately to start this thread, but here goes. :o

For those of you who make purchases here on SOL in the BST Forum, what do you consider the best piece of tackle you bought on here this past year?

For me it was a Lami 108 1L I was lucky enough to back into. That rod, with my Saragosa 5000, put a lot of bass on the beach for me this past fall and I am sure will continue to do so. Casts beautifully, a great fish fighter and light weight to boot.

With All your Money I would have thought you'd have a Stella on that Rod! :moon::wave: