Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmirrione63

gulp

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I am having a hard time finding the saltwater gulp 3 in minnow for tipping the bucktail,, they have the freshwater ones. Do you need to use the saltwater ones or will fresh work just as well?

i have heard the fresh is a different scent. however, i just picked up some fresh cause it was on sale and was a nice shape/color.

what size bucktails? i like 4" swimming mullet on mine...

In the spring i am going to use 1oz spro tails ..like John skinner does and give that a try from my kayak. For some reason the 3 in minnow that he uses only come in freshwater at sports aut.

In the spring i am going to use 1oz spro tails ..like John skinner does and give that a try from my kayak. For some reason the 3 in minnow that he uses only come in freshwater at sports aut.

i use 1 oz and less i nthe kayak, rarely use anything smaller then 4". big bait big fish :D except even the tiniest fluke can fit the 4" in their mouth, so i wouldn't worry about it

Try Trigger X. Love the stuff. I also feel it has done better for me than the Gulp. It's tougher than gulp also. doesn't pull down the hook either....just a thought.