Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FTRAV

Good news for central Florida

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

WAWA Convience stores coming to Florida ,As of now there are several to be built and finished this summer around Mickey Mouse land , but that is a good start , anybody from the east side of Penn. and Central New Jersey and as far south as Richmond Va. will know the name , they offer good fuel prices and great coffee's , soups , and fresh hot and cold sandwiches , a clean high volume operation , and no I don't have any affailation with them , but looking foward to frequent them , Frank T

lol.. I don't know about getting all jacked up over a convenience store....I try and stay out of convenience stores myself as they tend to overcharge for everything.

Dont worry put one up in Odessa, Let Sink Hole eat hot sandwiches, then Sarosta be more wrecks, fender benders as all the Blue Hairs have to go get cheap shyt, you better get out of my way Sonny.

Already have Circle K and RaceTrack, for gas never been to Disney, Epoct, Sea World, MGM and have No Desire to go there I hate crowds and they want you to pay to park and go spend more money. BS , I just cant understand why one will stand in line to spend money .

Humm Daily crowd at all places has been way down Epcot been around15k for past year, Epcot built to hold 80k on any given day, so not making a big Buck ,so now lets build some stores out side of a place losing Money , Brillant, Great Idea,

New WAWA stores, well give the bad guys another store to Rob .

Frank what pizzed me off so early was they are currently Buildlng a new super wal mart south of homosassa, already have one in Brooksville 22 miles, Inverness 13 mile, Dunnelon 15 mile this new one will be 13 mile and now just got approved for another one that will be only 4 miles from our house. The county commssoners just looking at tax base and such ,nothing about quality of life, we do have a water shortage, so hell yes bring in wal mart with large demand for fresh water we are getting short on, I am on a well and shyt such as this is just that BS.

Thus your post on WAWA didnt help my attitude,if you would though keep them South of Highway 98 thanks Al

BridgeTender

Looking at it more from a business point of view. The comany I work for is in the snack business and it will be nice to bring in a heavyweight in the C-Store business to get some competition going on my end.

Plus it's a little bit of back home Northeast down here......

BridgeTender

Looking at it more from a business point of view. The comany I work for is in the snack business and it will be nice to bring in a heavyweight in the C-Store business to get some competition going on my end.

Plus it's a little bit of back home Northeast down here......

cool, hopefully there will be one somewhere between me and the places I fish..