Your best flashing

Rate this topic

ErikT

Hylan Blvd on SI, 18 year old blond comes out of her house topless with a sweet rack... Just stands there... Naturally we pull over and start talking to her. turns out she lost a bet to her girlfriends and was holding up her end of the bargain. Was pretty awesome at the time... :D

Well, if we're talkin acid I have to say a brief 15 second burst while listening to Quadrophenia for the first time.

The other was in the Dirt Club (recent post in here). Just finished doing a two song 'warm up' for other guys who were 'busy' in the bathroom and I was approached by a very well

constructed woman who asked me what I thought of her TaTa's. I had heard someone call her name (Gina I think) So I kept my teeth clenched and said "Show 'em Gina" like a

ventriloquist. Whereupon she yanked down her red tube top and swong 'em to and fro while saying "Well?" . I replied "8.5" and she frowned. I said "Russian Judge" and kept walking. As I passed her a guy stepped up and said to her "Why did you do that ??!?!?" while smacking her in the head. "Because you told me to show HIM" she said. Ventriloquism strikes again :D

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Hylan Blvd on SI, 18 year old blond comes out of her house topless with a sweet rack... Just stands there... Naturally we pull over and start talking to her. turns out she lost a bet to her girlfriends and was holding up her end of the bargain. Was pretty awesome at the time... :D

18 y/o. Suuuuuuuurrrrrre :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: JK

Well, if we're talkin acid I have to say a brief 15 second burst while listening to Quadrophenia for the first time.

The other was in the Dirt Club (recent post in here). Just finished doing a two song 'warm up' for other guys who were 'busy' in the bathroom and I was approached by a very well

constructed woman who asked me what I thought of her TaTa's. I had heard someone call her name (Gina I think) So I kept my teeth clenched and said "Show 'em Gina" like a

ventriloquist. Whereupon she yanked down her red tube top and swong 'em to and fro while saying "Well?" . I replied "8.5" and she frowned. I said "Russian Judge" and kept walking. As I passed her a guy stepped up and said to her "Why did you do that ??!?!?" while smacking her in the head. "Because you told me to show HIM" she said. Ventriloquism strikes again :D

:laugh:

Whach you say? Heyyy.... nice rack there, are you 18?

Striper fishing on the Chesapeake bay on a charter boat with my dad and his buddies. Saw a sailboat come by with one of the most awesome racks I've ever seen on a woman, even by my adult standards of excellence today.:D For a 10 yr. old kid it was a beautiful sight. I hollered to my dad "Look dad! Boobies!!!!" Dad and his buddies laughed the rest of the day at me "sighting" and hollering at the top of my lungs at that awesome sight. Her boat went right by us and she never even thought about covering up. Even smiled and waved!!!:D:love:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

Whach you say? Heyyy.... nice rack there, are you 18?

LOL. It would make the story iggy if she wasn't.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Does your buddy standing in a crowded lot stading in front of the car to take a leak at night count when you turn on the headlights and blow the horn count? I didn't think so. :D

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Striper fishing on the Chesapeake bay on a charter boat with my dad and his buddies. Saw a sailboat come by with one of the most awesome racks I've ever seen on a woman, even by my adult standards of excellence today.:D For a 10 yr. old kid it was a beautiful sight. I hollered to my dad "Look dad! Boobies!!!!" Dad and his buddies laughed the rest of the day at me "sighting" and hollering at the top of my lungs at that awesome sight. Her boat went right by us and she never even thought about covering up. Even smiled and waved!!!:D:love:

After fishing, a bunch of us guys had dinner at Harris' Crab House on Kent Narrows.

Next door is Red Eye's Dock Bar.

They were having a weekly "best bod" contest, on a stage outside behind fences (a lot of strippers from Charm City)

There's always a bunch of go fast boats tied up along side.

My then twelve year old son was walking along fishing between the boats.

One of them was full of ladies who were having a real good time.

As they idled away, all of the passengers displayed their more than ample wares.

My son turns around to me...

"Dad, we need to come here more often"

powerless