Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

WTT RM SMITH/JIGMAN GOLDEN TROUT PIKIE

31 posts in this topic

Looking to trade my golden trout jigman pikie, I'm looking for another jigman pikie in ryans's paint, it was called the ghost scaled pattern, or I might trade it for some grs slims in medium size, thanks matt

I could do two for one, my two of course!!

I also haveRyans/jigman pikies in Black light, Mahi & blue scale

Do you have a picture, I have a pikie but I'm not sure what the pattern is called.

benny, here the link to the plugs that ryan painted for the 2011 berkley show, if you scroll down to the johnny plugs it's the johnny plug the has the whitish scale pattern with bright orange to light green on it's head,

Matt, nothing in the GRS family, sorry.

No love for the Black Light Pike.

Black light pikie, D-Mag red head/yellow body pencil and I can throw in the small RM Bloody chicken scratch popper.

Just a thought!!;)

Matt, nothing in the GRS family, sorry.

No love for the Black Light Pike.

Black light pikie, D-Mag red head/yellow body pencil and I can throw in the small RM Bloody chicken scratch popper.

Just a thought!!;)

mike, it's a great offer, let me think about it,

Hey Matt,

I have a bunch of GRS pikes and would love the blacklight pikie. I would be interested in trading if you work something out with Mike if that would work for you.

Hey Matt,

I have a bunch of GRS pikes and would love the blacklight pikie. I would be interested in trading if you work something out with Mike if that would work for you.

marc, can you post some pictures of the grs pikies you have, I'm only looking for Medium swimmers, meaning the lip is stamped M, maybe we can work a 3 way deal, :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0