albums again

Rate this topic

i just found my albums so im trying to use em. and its not some dummy behind the wheel issue like mikeys thread or i would have just added to that monkeypile. nosir, i go to either default or attachment album and they gone. bozack. i scroll a page or two then white nothingness :huh: bring me huddler

confirmed problematic

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

i see the all-good. then i click on a pic and it comes up. then you have the thumbnail scroll bar across the top, this time it took 5 clicks of the next arrow but ultimately we reached white nothingness (where more pics should be) or, quite possibly, the end of the internet :huh:

confirmed problematic

Noted - I just tried clicking the "next" arrow at the upper right - first click I got an error that said "the picture or album you were trying to reach was not found" :squid:

I know they are revamping the albums lately, there have been a couple weird errors as a result - I will share this error with them and see if there is a solution. I didn't get the white/blank page, but I got an error :b:

TimS

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

i see the all-good. then i click on a pic and it comes up. then you have the thumbnail scroll bar across the top, this time it took 5 clicks of the next arrow but ultimately we reached white nothingness (where more pics should be) or, quite possibly, the end of the internet :huh:

OK, just so we are on the same page - which arrow are you clicking? The one at the upper right that shows the next batch of thumbnails? Or the word "next" to bring up the next picture?

OK, I reported a couple different weird issues - they only happen to us guys using older browsers :squid: They confirmed the issues and have filed tickets to get them fixed :th:

TimS