Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

5:37AM --- I just threw my back out!

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Take 2 acetominophen and 3 ibuprophen 3 times a day. Call me in the morning. One is an antiinflamatory, the other is a pain killer. A cheap OTC that works much better for me than the prescriptions I got. My doctor said they are safe to take together for (his words) "weeks and weeks".

only if you promise not to send her back to me...

Only one person offered up their wife! (Be thankful that I'm not a Corrections Officer with weird fantasies... Oh, I have fantasies, but they don't involve torture. Who am I kidding? I can't even move... I'd send her home... Disappointed.)

thats how she's going to arrive :D

If she does not have high expectations then send her over! :). Im the Master of meeting low expectations! Set the bar low --- ensures success! :D

(The absolute worst thing that I ever did was allow my wife to believe that I can cut- in a straight line of paint between the ceiling and the wall! After she saw it, I immediately spilled paint all over the place. That way, she can say that I paint extremely well (praise and adoration gives me wood!) but will say that it's just not worth the mess!)