Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hairy Beast

HEY! I got my first thread deleted!

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

1/23/11 lichum:

Decided thirty-eight years ago, the landmark case of Roe v. Wade remains highly controversial. If Americans were asked to name one case decided by the Supreme Court of the United States, it would probably be Roe v. Wade.

57,000,000 and counting. Overturn RvW and let the people of the 50 states vote on the issue. It was a bad, stupid law (considered so even by Justice Ginzburg) and has divided the American people ever since because the right to choose the laws they wanted democratically was taken away from them by the federal government of the day.

Overturn Roe and let us vote.

Abortion is the same as a murder for hire, think about it------. The pregnant woman takes a contract out on her unborn child, the hired killer (abortionist) does the hit and money changes hands. Sounds like an open and shut case that is prosecutable and winnable for any DA.

Abortion is the same as a murder for hire, think about it------. The pregnant woman takes a contract out on her unborn child, the hired killer (abortionist) does the hit and money changes hands. Sounds like an open and shut case that is prosecutable and winnable for any DA.

At law, murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human being.

At law, under Roe, a fetus is not a human being.

At law, murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human being.

At law, under Roe, a fetus is not a human being.

And so, with the companion laws of doe v bolton and casey, the human being in the womb can be killed until born. BTW, the court never determined when "it" becomes a human being. Some theorists would have it not until at least six months old.

I like Chris Matthews, but he could have given the woman a second to respond instead of talking over her constantly.

I've never heard anyone actually say that before.

I like Chris Matthews, but he could have given the woman a second to respond instead of talking over her constantly.

When Chris is loosing the argument, he will talk over his guest, almost to the point of yelling and he starts to drool.

When Chris is loosing the argument, he will talk over his guest, almost to the point of yelling and he starts to drool.

that's Chris Wallace. he was making a great point and he kept talking over her because she wasn't answering the question he posed to her.

Here is the thing. I have seen Schultz interviewed before and she filibusters. If you don't cut her off she will just keep talking and it of course always comes around to how great the Dems are and how bad the Reps are. NBD, it is her job, but you have to cut her or you get trampled. Rush Limbaugh doesn't call her "Blabbermouth" Schultz for nothing and he is right on the money about her interviewing style.