Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What the hell are they called???

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I have just bought new Korker boots...and i was told to buy the neoprene booties/socks/whatever for them...anyone have a preferred name brand?? and also a website to buy them? and am i even calling them by the right name? thanks guys...always nothing but help

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.