Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJTramcar

North American Power - anyone hear of these people?

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Received a flyer in the mail stating that all NJ residents could lower their electric bill from 11.55 cents to 8.99 cents per kilowatt hour yet the electricity would still come from PSEG, JCPL, or Atlantic City Electric.

A quick web search shows little, some good and some bad but has anyone have any experience with them? They use independent sales staff to drum up business.

Received a flyer in the mail stating that all NJ residents could lower their electric bill from 11.55 cents to 8.99 cents per kilowatt hour yet the electricity would still come from PSEG, JCPL, or Atlantic City Electric.

A quick web search shows little, some good and some bad but has anyone have any experience with them? They use independent sales staff to drum up business.

Down here in Maryland we have something similar.....I don't recommend them. They don't have the ability to save you money the way that they promise. True, the price of the electric goes down, but they hit you up on other stuff - also, you don't have the same ability to work out payment plans, etc.

If you want to save money......turn off the lights!!!

My bill is very small. I use space heaters and turn them off when its warm, i.e. midday etc, etc.