Why I think the Giants will crush the Pack and cruz to the big game.

Rate this topic

The Mad Deckhand

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mad Deckhand View Post

ty, I get lucky sometimes. wink.gif

That was pretty good MDH, looking forward to this week's breakdown. I was dead wrong per usual, but it was more of a sad joke attempt: persevere vs. preserver. wink.gif

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals.

That was pretty good MDH, looking forward to this week's breakdown. I was dead wrong per usual, but it was more of a sad joke attempt: persevere vs. preserver. wink.gif

It's too hard to predict games in the NFL. I got lucky. Look at the points - they go by current trends - that's all. It's the same with stocks or anything else. Any regular Joe can usually out-pick the so-called "experts."

Don't get me wrong......I had a feeling about this game, gut feelings, crystal balls and tea leaves notwithstanding, never bet on games! It will make you broke in a hurry!!! :D

It's too hard to predict games in the NFL. I got lucky. Look at the points - they go by current trends - that's all. It's the same with stocks or anything else. Any regular Joe can usually out-pick the so-called "experts."

Don't get me wrong......I had a feeling about this game, gut feelings, crystal balls and tea leaves notwithstanding, never bet on games! It will make you broke in a hurry!!! :D

I think that you are being too reserved here, MDH. With the obvious exception of being a Redskin fan, you seem to have pretty good football sense. I don't suggest betting the house on anything but I do look forward to this week's MDH LOCK OF THE WEEK. :D

Posting on My Own Dime Since 2006.

I think that you are being too reserved here, MDH. With the obvious exception of being a Redskin fan, you seem to have pretty good football sense. I don't suggest betting the house on anything but I do look forward to this week's MDH LOCK OF THE WEEK. :D

Afraid that there is no lock this week. I'd go with the Giant's, though......should be a close one. Good thing Giants play these games on the road, their own fans would boo them out of the stadium, ;)

Oh, I forgot........Raven's should bounce around T Brady and mess up his pretty hair. :(