Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

AFAW fishing rods?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I've tried the search button, it worked , to a point, but where does one get these rods and the ones that do have them do they like them, they do have different models correct, I couldn't find any website's for them on the net, thanks matt

I have an up tide conventional for sale. With that NIB tricked out Abu 6500CS NAg Elite. ;)

charleston, I'd be interested in the rod, not the reel, I'll shoot you a pm for some info on it,

Matt,

Steve Austin is the US distibuter for AFAW. Google Steve Austin Florida Surfcasting. He also builds customs and does a very nice job. He built my Estuary...

Good luck!

Frezzy

Matt,

Steve Austin is the US distibuter for AFAW. Google Steve Austin Florida Surfcasting. He also builds customs and does a very nice job. He built my Estuary...

Good luck!

Frezzy

jason, I was actually able to get intouch with steve via email, just need to talk to him on the phone about building me one, still undecided on of these or the cts or century blanks, it's confusing sometimes,

Matt I have an AFAW rod for sale. Let me look at the model number and I will get back to you tonight.

Tim

thanks, looking for a conventional I should have stated in my original post,

The Uptide I have I got from Tobias. It's still brand new. I figure you will use that 7000CL Big Game on it and it will be perfect.

My $200 is a lot better than you will find anywhere for a Custom rod.