Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfcasterzx2

Apology RE: plug builders

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

To all the plug builders that were offended by my thread, I sincerely apologize. I know you guys put your heart and soul into your craft. I wasn't insinuating all of you plug builders were ripping off us guys who purchase your plugs. I don't understand and nor do i know anything about what goes into plug building. I was under the impression that a lot of you guys were hand making these plugs. Which i am sure some of you do. But on the same token the bigger plug companies have to have assistance to keep up with the demand. I fully understand that, But when i was told what was really going on with a lot of the plug manufacturing it kinda ticked me off. I don't wanna go into detail about the conversation but it was pretty effd up, I took what someone told me and ran with it. Which i shouldn't have done. When i think Custom plug, I envision a plug handmade by a builder, not a machine. Then that would be commercial not custom in the true meaning of the word. I'm not very good with words so bear with me.I didn't mean for my original thread to start a firestorm. So i hope you gentleman accept my apology!!!! I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings!!

As for tavern WolfPack who was involved in the whole bashing me thing, thank you, i'm glad i gave you guys something too do! As you can see i'm still here, and my tail isn't tucked!!! It was entertaining reading your Bafoonery.

Well, while we're bearing our souls, I'd like to say that being thought of as a Buffoon means a lot to me. As you can see by my Avatar, Clown is as far as I have gotten in life and although my brief candle hasn't yet gone out I know that I can finally be thought of as something more than a Clown. That intangible extra something that is Buffoon. Ah, got a little sand in my eye, shoot.