Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob_G

And then, there's this... :-(

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

I left my gloves on the rocks yesterday, and had to run back down to the canal to get them this morning. Found this, a flat screen tv. Some pig dumped it in the woods.:manpig:

I pulled it out, with the idea of bringing it to the Bourne dump myself. But, I realized I didn't have my 2012 dump sticker yet. So it will have to sit a couple days, and make the place look like crap. :(

slobs are everywhere.

makes you wonder about their parents.

before i retired in 2009 i used to work in lowell and when i was out for lunch or for a coffee on break i used to see them walking by trash bins and just dropping their crap on the sidewalk.

i see the same thing along the canal every time i go.

i wonder where someone's conscience is when they are dumping illegally right in front of the no dumping sign? pretty sick if you ask me.

How about the cement truck I stumbled upon washing his truck off directly into a wetland.:mad:

Is that standard protocol, or just real scummy?:(

Wonder if his boss would like some fines to go with his profits.:shock:

How about the cement truck I stumbled upon washing his truck off directly into a wetland.:mad:

Is that standard protocol, or just real scummy?:(

Wonder if his boss would like some fines to go with his profits.:shock:

the driver probably didnt know he was washing out in wetlands ,, he was looking at one thing washing out his truck , and going on his way ,,, it is the responsibitly of the person he is delivering to to have the proper location for him to wash out ,, being a contractor i know that i always have a wash aerea for concrete del,,

Maybe if they didnt charge a "convenience fee" at the dump for some items on top of the sticker fee the slobs would be more inclined to do the right thing.

Somebody dumped a mattress in Grafton last week right on the side of the road. I can't imagine what kind of people think this is okay? Well, I can, but it just boggles the mind to think people are so scummy.

Maybe if they didnt charge a "convenience fee" at the dump for some items on top of the sticker fee the slobs would be more inclined to do the right thing.

not a chance!

it's all in how they were raised by their parents.

did you catch the story on the news about slobs dumping trash in a collection area for clothing, etc.?

don't know if it was salvation army or red cross or what but it happens all the time.

took some clothing to a clothing collection bin once and it was filled with garbage.

I live in the country near Saratoga Lake upstate NY and it is absolutely amazing what people throw by the road. On my walks up and down my road, I note that someone smokes a lot of Salem's, drinks a lot of lite Beer (large cans) and eats a lot of Mcdonalds and KFC (and jetisons the bags). My favorite was the jerk that was getting rid of an old carpet. He cut it into strips, rolled them up into neat bundles secured with duct tape, and deposited them at 100 yd intervals on the side of my road. Someone else dropped off waste pieces of siding at similar intervals. I guess they think if they spread it out it isn't littering.

How much trouble is it to take your empty cigarette package home and throw it away?????

not a chance!

did you catch the story on the news about slobs dumping trash in a collection area for clothing, etc.?

don't know if it was salvation army or red cross or what but it happens all the time.

took some clothing to a clothing collection bin once and it was filled with garbage.

I agree - bad parenting. When you can't do the right thing without having a cop staring at you, it's probably because no one instilled a conscience into you at an early age. Then again, sometimes the parents do their best, but they just have a rotten kid.

on a job once , i had a forty yard dumpster i came in on a mon , am to find it full of trash bags a good 30 or 40 of them . well afetr opening up a few and finding pill bottles,,, mail with the persons name on them , i called the police to find out it was the people across the street,, the pd made them take the bags out ,,, was pretty funny watching these fools take the stuff out ,, as we worked that day!

not a chance!

I agree - bad parenting.

I'm guessing the guy who left that TV for Bob will be happy to find out he is not to blame.