Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hairy Beast

Adults Lock Toddlers in Cold Shed and Party

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I read this and I thought "what the hell is wrong with these people?"

KMOV) -- Police in Crawford County said they have charged six adults after officers found three small children in a shed behind a Cuba, Missouri home while the adults partied inside.

Cuba Police were called to a residence after reports that a woman who had been injured during a dispute. Five other adults were in the home at the time of the incident. Officers described the atmosphere in the home as a "party atmosphere."

According to reports, when officers arrived on the scene, they heard what sounded like small children yelling. Upon further investigation, they located three children, ages one, two and four, locked up in a shed about one hundred yards from where the adults were. Authorities said the shed appeared to have been turned into a make shift room with two beds inside. A thermometer located inside the shed indicated the temperature was a chilly 45 degrees.

The children were treated and released to other family members, but police did not say if or how the children were related to the adults inside the home.

But then I saw the mug shots:

And it all came clear. Tweakers.

Lock the adults in the shed for a week...with no toilet paper.

After a hundred White Castle burgers....

What a bunch of bull **** . The kids were just watchin NASCAR for God's sake. This is done at as early an age as is possible in order to pick you're favorite 'driver'. Surprised this even warranted a notice. Cable prolly got kicked out is all ....