Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marty_mccarty

i need a 704z

24 posts in this topic

I'm putting together a set up for a guy I work with. He's a retired vietnam vet on a tight budget, so I'm giving him a gift to get him back on the water next year.

I just built him a rod, now I need a 704z for him. I'd like to spend no more than $50 for a used reel that doesn't need any parts. I could care less about cosmetics.

I'm sitting on my fat ass in a comfy house, eating pizza and cruisin' the interwebz. In a few hours I'm going to the church of my choice and latr tonight I'm going to dinner with my wife at hatever restaraunt we choose. I can do all of this because guys like your buddy laid it on the line for all of us. PM your addy and I'll send you a reel.

Bless every single one of you who served.

I'm sitting on my fat ass in a comfy house, eating pizza and cruisin' the interwebz. In a few hours I'm going to the church of my choice and latr tonight I'm going to dinner with my wife at hatever restaraunt we choose. I can do all of this because guys like your buddy laid it on the line for all of us. PM your addy and I'll send you a reel.

Wow.... what a place SOL is.

Passiton - this is an incredible gesture, and it's not inconsistent with your character based on other posts of yours ive read over the years. This will make this guy's year, trust me :th: I'm with you, I'm an american that loves my lifestyle, and I owe it all to the veterans.

Thank you, from me and Bill !

:clap:

You guys really are special!

Marty, I don't know what you'll have your buddy tie on the other end of that 704. But I still have plenty of lead and rubber. You probably remember more or less what I've got. Please send me a PM and let me know what I can contribute to help fill your buddy's tackle bag.

You guys really are special!

Marty, I don't know what you'll have your buddy tie on the other end of that 704. But I still have plenty of lead and rubber. You probably remember more or less what I've got. Please send me a PM and let me know what I can contribute to help fill your buddy's tackle bag.

+1. If your buddy is planning on throwing some wood send me your info and I will throw together some plugs for him.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0